Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Simple Chili Recipe

Hi!  Here is a very simple chili recipe that I came up with.  ...everyone is nuts over it, so I thought that you all might enjoy it.  Writing recipes is not my thing, and I realize this might be a humorous attempt.  I call it 'Mostly Meat Chili': 


1 can Milwaukee’s Best
1 can Coors light
1 can chicken stock
2.5-4 chicken breasts, cut into bite size segments
5 turkey breast burger patties
½ large onion {chopped}
3-4 celery stalks {chopped}
1 can of corn
¾ industrial sized can crushed tomatoes ...think it was 9lbs
1 package of chili seasoning
1 t chili powder [or more, to taste]
2-3 T vegetable oil

Heat oil in dutch oven.  When hot, add meat.  Cook mostly through.  Add onion.  Cook for a couple of minutes and add the rest of the ingredients.  Simmer 1 hr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment